When MC Yoo Jae Suk Sulli asked

When first debuted, Sulli and Victoria were roommates, Sulli reveals, once in the morning, when she was about going to school, she was surprised when seeing Victoria sleeping with her legs on the bed while her head on the floor, also with eyes wide open even when she was sleeping.

Sulli said “Victoria looked scary with her eyes wide open while sleeping. I even asked ‘unnie are you sleeping?’ But no answer so I thought she really slept that time”which bring laughter for another guest.

When filming this, Luna also revealed, “Sulli makes strange sound such ‘Ihihing’ while sleeping, I also often say ‘eum delicious’ while I’m sleeping”.



During this week's recording of KBS2's "Happy Together Season 3", f (x) 's Sulli Pls confessed about a time she was disappointed in TVXQ's Yunho.

When MC Yoo Jae Suk Sulli asked if there was anyone out of the guests were the resource persons WHO awkward to be around, she Answered Yunho, and said, "Yunho always greets the other f (x) members Kindly by saying Things like, 'Our cute Luna , hello! Charming Krystal, hello! ', but to me he just says,' Sulli, hi ', the which makes me a little disappointed. "

Yunho explained, "Out of the f (x) members, I've known Sulli The Longest and always thought I talked the most with her, so I Did not Know Sulli thought Things like that." Onew then Went on to improvise a three-second time of Reconciliation for just the two, making the studio crack up in Laughter.