New Photo Zia (younger Sears): Thai Girl, Sexy and Beauty

When you ask most Chinese girls in their last year of University what they want to do they all give a similar stock answer. "I want to work of an International company in a executive position where I can earn good money and have prospects for the future" When then asked why this is their goal you get a supplementary reply, I need to think about my future as I will one day need to support my family - under the one baby policy in China - I am obligated to look after my parents when they get old as the state currently does not provide for Chinese senior citizens." Then you ask the next question, are there enough jobs for all the girls who are looking for the same things, they answer, "fate is our guide, we will work hard and hope that our ambitions will come to pass."

The above shows the wildly optimistic approach many of these girls have in their thought processes and are not easily persuaded that this may be a rosy view of the chances they face in a China in an export decline where taxes are supporting Banks who borrowed widely and unwisely in the USA and home markets. Where International companies are shedding staff and considering moves to Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand to take advantage of the cheaper labour and lower costs as China becomes a world economic player and prices rise as domestic demand does not support many of the high-tech and consumer led products for sale.